Ladies & Gents Fashion at the 20139 - 2014 Pakistan Fashion Week

Here's the collection by the Pakistan Fashion Week 2011.

The show started with these monochrome print his and hers outfits
Don't really like either of these next two outfits, the sleeves on the mens' outfit don't work for me, and with the womens' outfit although I have no problems with the print it looks too loose fitted and a bit masculine.
These next two outfits confuse me a little, is it a sari? is a lehnga?
This was my favourite outfit, I like the colours, the embroidery and I like the shape...the one thing I'd change if I was to wear this myself would be to have the jacket buttoned-down a little further to cover my stomach, or alternatively wear a longer top underneath.
Now onto the final outfit, which to me looks like it has too much going on, it just doesn't come across as having that elegance of all the other outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment