Bridal wear at the 2013 - 2014 Pakistan Fashion Week

The collection by Top Bridal Gallery, was perhaps the most bridal out of all the designers at the 2011 Pakistan Fashion Week . There wasn't a single casual outfit in sight!

Some of these designs were showcased at last year's Montage fashion show but there was also some new designs:

You can't help but notice how heavily embroidered these outfits are, in some cases I think they overpower the models, like this beige/brown design below:
I must say I prefered the maxi dresses like these two above compared to the lehngas.


Now onto the really really heavy bridal lehngas. I don't really like either of these two, I don't think the blue works in the first one ad the second one has so much going on you hardly see the shape.
This white, gold and black lehnga was a bit more to my liking, although it still looks a little too over the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment